Available May 2022
Preliminary specifications subject to change!
Designed to create stunning aerial effects both inside and outdoors, the ADJ Hydro Beam X12 is a powerful and feature-packed moving head beam fixture with an IP65 ‘outdoor’ rating. Harnessing the power of the latest Philips® Platinum 12R LL MSD Discharge Lamp technology, focused through high quality optics, it creates a piercing beam of light with a tight 2-degree beam angle.
Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, the Hydro Beam X12 has a robust construction and an IP65-rating. Its durable casing protects it from dust, sand, moisture, and liquids, making it ideal for use in all situations from sandy beach parties to rainy festival fields. Perfect for all kinds of outdoor events, as well as installation in open-air clubs and other outside entertainment spaces, this ground-breaking fixture also offers an extended operational life and reduced maintenance requirement when installed indoors, due to its sealed casing design.
The Hydro Beam X12’s carefully curated selection of beam-shaping tools deliver the functionality that lighting designers need, while allowing the fixture to remain compact and agile. It features 14 colors + white, including UV, CTO (3200K) and CTB (6000K), with support for split colors and bidirectional scrolling. A static GOBO wheel features 16 patterns (plus open) optimized for aerial effects, including four beam reducers, and offers GOBO shake and bidirectional GOBO scrolling effects. The fixture also includes motorized focus, a Frost Filter to create a wash effect, and two rotating prisms (6-facet linear and 24-facet circular).
• 260W Philips® Platinum 12R LL MSD Discharge Lamp (6,000 hr.)
• Color temperature: 7800K
• LUX: 522,000 @10M
• 2° beam angle
• High quality, optical glass lens
• 16 bit Motorized Focus
• 2 Rotating prisms: 6-facet Linear and 24-facet Circular, overlayable
• Frost Filter to create wash effect
• 2 DMX Channel Modes: 14/18 Channels
• 5 Dimmer Curves
• 0-100% smooth dimming
• Pan: 540 degrees (plus 16-bit fine pan)
• Tilt: 270 degrees (plus 16-bit fine tilt)
• Various strobe effects with speed control
• USB firmware update port
• 14 dichroic colors + white [Includes CTO (3200K), CTB (6000K) & UV]
• Split Colors
• Bidirectional color wheel scrolling
• 16 static GOBOs + open (4 GOBOs are beam reducers)
• GOBO Shake Effect
• Bidirectional gobo wheel scrolling
• Metal casting body
• IP65 rating
• Color LCD display with 4-button function menu
• Omega Brackets for hanging included
• Multi-voltage operation: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Max power consumption: 422W (@230V)
• DMX Connections: 5-pin DMX In/Out
• Power Connections: IP65 rated power locking In/Out connections
Dimensions & Weight:
• Dimensions: L x W x H 356 x 240 x 615.8mm
• Weight: 21.8 kg.